02 January 2012

Happy New Year, a day late!

Hey everyone! I kinda disappeared for a couple days. I've been running all around and now I'm finally settling down (Until I go to the thrift store here in a bit) How was your New Years/Eve? Mine was pretty calm, and happy. We sat around writing things we want to accomplish/improve on in 2012. We'll draw a couple every month (We think, we really don't know how we're going to do things) and focus on it.
Even if it falls through, it was fun, and more fun to read. As for New Years Resolutions, what was yours? I'm one of those annoying people who doesn't believe in them. Instead, I resolved to resolve. I started this thing in September where I make a small list each week of things I want to improve/focus on. Things like "Eat Healthier" or "Stop Complaining" or even "Stop worrying about gas and go to a thrift store!". By the end of the week, If I don't feel I improved/focused on one enough, I carry it to the next week. Starting this year I'm writing them in a tiny notebook. And starting this year, I'm going to keep it up. It really helped through September. Well loves I'm off to thrifting/stores. I have a little tasty treat to share later.
Happy New Year, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. And you, and you, and you...