07 September 2012

a Lelan weekend

Untitled
A last weekend review nearly five days too late. But it is never too late to talk about this guy. Lelan came to stay last weekend and kept me smiling. He's started this little see how far I can go until I get in trouble thing that drives me nuts.But we still play Mario and get all of the stars so he stays happy. Love this little twerp. Not to mention incredible lighting followed him everywhere. These photos are the originals, no brightening or filtering involved. With the exception of the black and white.
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
Untitled
The two silly poses are sneaking, and reacting to the rain falling on his shoulders. You can guess which is which.
So that's life lately. I would love to start crafting again, rather than a project every month. I have ideas.

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you. And you, and you, and you...