no explanation. Go try this delicious cake before summer is over!
Preheat oven 325°
• In a large bowl mix your softened margarine, Veg Oil, and Sugar.
• Add and mix eggs, vanilla, and soured milk.
• Mix in flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, cloves, and Cinnamon.
• Now 'finely dice' your Zucchini. We used a chopper, which was probably the easiest of ways. Do it whatever way you'd like, but make sure it's diced, not shredded. Add 2 cups of zucchini to the cake batter.
• Spoon batter into cake pan (9x13) and sprinkle 1 cup chocolate chips, or enough to cover the top of the cake. Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.