I will say beforehand, it helps to have someone else helping you while doing this, if you've never made fudge before. You have to work quickly, and one person can be stirring while the other gets all the ingredients ready to pour in.
• 1 1/2 sticks margarine
• 5 oz can (2/3 cup) evaporated milk
• 12 oz chopped white chocolate chips
• 7oz jar marshmallow creme
• 3 or 4 Tablespoons yellow cake mix
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• Blue coloring (Or whatever color you want to use)
• Rainbow sprinkles
• Line a square 8 or 9 inch pan with foil. Coat with nonstick spray.
• Put your sugar, margarine, and evaporated milk in a heavy saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Let mixture boil for 4 minutes before removing it from heat.
• Stir in chocolate chips, cake mix, and marshmallow creme until the chocolate chips are completely melted. Add in vanilla.
• Now you have to step it up a bit, the fudge sets pretty quickly. Pour 1/3 of the fudge into a bowl and mix in the food coloring until you get your desired color.
• Pour the white fudge into your foiled pan and smooth out even. Spoon your blue fudge over the top. Use a butter knife and swirl the fudges together. (We used a little more than a third, ours turned out less swirly) Go ahead, lick the spoon. Yuuum. Sprinkle with rainbow sprinkles of your choice, before the top sets up, or they wont stick.
• Store at room temperature until cool, then place into the fridge until firm.