05 April 2012

thrifted

This week's haul, fresh out of the stores. Well, mostly. Today a few friends and I went to Sedalia to check out the thrift stores. They weren't the most impressive, but the vintage/antique shops all over that place were great.
The necklace, plate, deer scene card, and the dresses were found today. Spending about.. $13. The rest was scattered through the week when I found time between other things to stop in some local stores. Including that orange chair that I drove by and nearly missed. ohmy.
Hope your day has been wonderful! Or at least, a wonderful one to come real soon.

6 comments:

  1. That necklace is AMAZING. I love coin jewelry so very much. Great stuff this week!

    I'm home for Easter break and cannot wait to go thrifting!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never found anything like it! I was ecstatic. and it was only $1!!
      Happy thrifting, hope you find some treasures.

      Delete
  2. that necklace... just wow! i also am in love with that plate... it's just too bad you couldn't get a whole set of those! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty! I have a few other dishes from this set that I've collecting from several thrift stores. Maybe one day I'll find the entire set.

      Delete
  3. so pretty, I cant decide which picture I like best xx

    I'm now following you, maybe follow me back?

    http://rosedustx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. And you, and you, and you...