16 May 2012

Peter pan collar | An Oufit Post

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
Untitled  Top: Forever 21 | Skirt: Forever 21 | Shoes: macys?
It's a good day when you get to wear the shirt you found on clearance at the end of summer- that you've been dying to wear because it's the only peter pan collar you currently own. Why? I don't know. I'm workin on it. As for these photos, I had a little pup trying to join me. I was coming home the other day and she was right next to the road. I thought she was one of mine, but it turned out she wasn't. After watching her almost get hit by a truck, I stopped and called her into my car. (yes I know. she could have been some rabid crazy dog. she wasn't) I immediately noticed all of the ticks COVERING her; ears, face, everywhere. Then how thin she was. I took her home and she stays around here now. I am determined to find her a wonderful home! If you're interested, let me know! (really)
Last day of finals. aaaaaaaah.

1 comment:

  1. I adore the vintage feel to these photos! And your outfit is so darn cute.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. And you, and you, and you...