04 June 2012

photo weekend

These days my weeks are my weekends, so these are mostly a mixture of.. everything. Yeah. I'm enjoying my weekend job and my weekday leisure. It leaves plenty of time for blog love and lazy movie days with my cat. And concerts, but I'll have to wait until those photos are developed to share.
This first photo was necessary so you guys can get an idea of how I walked up on this situation. I got shoes in the mail (the ones you see below actually) and I left the box on the counter. Moments later, honest minutes later I walk into this boxed cat on the counter. What a cat! I laughed hard as she peered out, looking at me like I was the weirdo. She just doesn't even know.
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
Aside from dress dividers, new mary janes, lazy sleeps, and cacti, there is an adorable kitten around here that needs a home. Yes it's the same one I said I would keep, but Hermy has put a bounty on it's head and the dogs are on high alert. you'd looove her.

2 comments:

  1. Your cat is adorable! Lovely photos, have a great week xo

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. And you, and you, and you...