I copied and pasted a lame, unworthy recipe post of cake cookies from my tumblr to here over a year ago. It A) has terrible quality photos, and B) lacks a description that gives these cookies life. So we meet again.
These are my I have a sweet tooth and it's nine o'clock so this needs to be quick cookies. In fact, these were made exactly for this purpose last night. Preparation + bake time is less than thirty minutes. Less than twenty really. Now let's visit beyond the quickness and get into the moist center of these babies. Delicious. They're little bites of gooey cake that are always the perfect consistency. Made from any cake batter, my personal favorite is Devil's food or chocolate. With a glass of milk.. oh. Okay. Let's get to it then.
- 1 box of cake mix, any kind (except angel food)
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
Obviously we're just tweaking the box ingredients to make a thicker batter. This recipe works for most kinds, but I haven't tried it will all. Don't be scared to add oil or an egg if your cookies aren't what you love.
Preheat oven to 350° F
• Pour cake mix into a large bowl, sit three tablespoons of mix aside
• Mix in eggs & oil until everything is sticky and combined well
• Roll into 1 inch balls and place on cookie sheet. I smash mine down a little bit, some cake mixes wont spread out well, others do just fine. Preference.
• Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the cookie no longer looks wet. Let them cool for five minutes on cookie sheet before you dig in. Then.. do. Pig out.