25 February 2013

beetles hop!


Exciting news everyone- I fought myself until this finally happened. I opened an Etsy shop! I've been dreaming of a online shop home and I finally kicked myself into gear to make one. What better time than now, I said. I'm graduating, I'm moving to Kansas City, and I'm po po. My wish is that this shop can give me a hand with that last part.
(Click the pic)

So the plan- for now- is to sell thrift finds. Clothing, bags, junk, you name it. But I'm not trying to put a label on this space (no "vintage shop"). I want to keep it open. I have future plans that need to be formulated a little better for some handmade greatness + maybe more? Honestly I'm still brainstorming, but I do know I want to expand. sometime. soon. spring?

But for now keep checking in for the best thrifts I can possibly find. I'm going to do my very best at updating frequently (I guess I'll just have to thrift all the time. unfair). Tell yo friends! Tell yo family!
Spread the love!


xo

2 comments:

I would love to hear from you. And you, and you, and you...