01 March 2013

march

Untitled Untitled
One of my favorite things the blog world has taught me is the ability to embrace the passing of time. months, seasons. I admired the ladies who made the effort to create new goals month by month, making an effort to improve and create more often than I did for months. And suddenly I became one of those ladies. And my goals included things like this:


improve

health
drink more water, choose fruits over sweets, stay moving, eat in

mind
love and accept, focus on you, compare less, step outside of your comfort zone, at least take the first steps to stop being so hard on yourself, make an effort to express yourself

hands
make more with your hands, take portraits, act on your ideas, journal, learn new things

March brings spring and hopefully warmish weather. Clearly I'm already, I'm planning outfits for sunny days.
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. And you, and you, and you...