27 July 2013

lifes

I think I forgot to mention that I am without wifi. And phone data is very limited. Two weeks ago when I accepted that I might not get internet for a month I forgot that LIFE WOULD END. No I'm kidding. Sort of. My most missed love is Netflix and currently I am sitting at my parents sucking all the wifi and Netflix that I may never again see. A very opportune time to share a little more of the changes around here. The more I take pictures the more I feel like I actually live here.
DSC_4604
DSC_4555
Simon (this beautiful orange/cardboard colored cat) has been a mopey baby lately. He hides under the bed most of the time and has refused to communicate in his normal baby mews. I think it might be the move and the realization that he isn't going back to his basement life. Someone help me cheer this poor baby up!
DSC_4569
DSC_4522
DSC_4627
DSC_4591
DSC_4624
DSC_4596
DSC_4623
DSC_4600
DSC_4519
hey friends who are still sticking around here- Thank you for hanging in while I figure things out. This blog has always been photo heavy and I am never going to change that. There will always be posts full of meaningless photos that I can share with eyes other than my own but I'm figuring out the middle posts too. Middle posts. You wait.


3 comments:

  1. I love photo blogs, so keep 'em coming :)

    Your kitty is beautiful and I hope he gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photos, I always look at one like the wall shelf one with the ship above and think to myself if I did that it wouldn't look nearly as good. =)

    Enjoy your wifi time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful pictures! and that kitty on the last picture is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. And you, and you, and you...