23 April 2011

Spinach alfredo chicken pizza

Doesn't that look tasty? This is my first ever pizza, and it's not your ordinary pizza. I've been craving Pizza Street's Alfredo Pizza for weeks now. So I took it into my own hands and made it myself. To those of you who are curious, I'll explain everything I did here. Even though it's pretty simple, trial and error knowledge may help a bit.

Ingredients:
Mozzarella cheese (However much you please)
Spinach
Alfredo Sauce (Next time I'm making my own)
Chicken
Extra Virgin Olive oil
Garlic powder

DOUGH: you can either buy your dough premade, or make it. I made mine and used this recipe. (The dough recipe is so so tasty)

If your going to make your dough, grill your chicken while it's rising. If your buying your dough, do it before you do anything else.
I used my tiny George foreman grill. Lean and Mean! Cut your chicken up into tiny little squares.

Preheat oven to 400. (or whatever your store bought dough tells you)Once you have your homemade dough/ premade dough ready, roll it out so it's not in ball form. Then do the rest with your hands. (Sorry I don't have pictures, I suck) You don't have to be a super pro and finger spin it, just get it mostly even. Fit onto pizza pan and play around with it some more. Once your satisfied, dab the entire crust with extra virgin Olive oil and sprinkle a bit of garlic powder. Not too much!
Spread your Alfredo all over the pizza crust. I like a lot.. but it's preference. Add your spinach.
Add as much of your grilled chicken as you'd like, and a tasty amount of cheese.
Bake for 15-20 minutes if you made your dough,
If you bought your dough, follow the instructions it gave you. Mine was perfect at exactly 15 minutes.

I hope this inspires some people to make this tasty pizza, this recipe or not. It is seriously tasty.

1 comment:

  1. you are so talented. You should just open your own little specialty/bakery shop. love u-Grandma

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. And you, and you, and you...