26 May 2011

Celeste No.2

When I took a random shoot of Celeste a year ago with my crappy point and shoot, the outcome wasn't too bad. I loved experimenting with color and making myself forget I shoot with a coolpix camera. These are probably the closest I got to that, along with others from the set.

So here nearly a year later, we decide to give it a go with a better camera. We didn't have much time but we used every second of what we had running around my property looking for the perfect photo. This group was the product of a hot day and a camera, and even though I'd like to spend more time and find that perfect photo, these are a little taste of what's to come. and beyond I suppose.
"Take nothing but photos, leave nothing but footprints"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. And you, and you, and you...