Don't know what I'm even talking about? I think I just assumed you all did. I guess it's self explanatory, but a photo could help, too.
First off, I do recommend this starry beauty. It's only $22 at Infmetry. When I saw it I decided it needed a spot in my room and bought it immediately.
Things you should know:
- When shipping says 9-18 days, it MEANS 18 days. If your gifting keep that in mind.
- The directions are in Chinese. Luckily, pictures can (for the most part) help you through it.
- The shiny side goes on the OUTSIDE. ( Don't put it all together and have to take it all apart like I did)
- It's easier (although it doesn't look as clean) to put the tabs on the outside. When they're on the inside, their shadows can't be adjusted. (also, do this first time around)
- This thing has no bottom. All the wires and junk are fully exposed.
- You can battery power it, or use the adapter it comes with. It is brighter with the adapter.
- I haven't had it anywhere but my bedroom and other smaller rooms in my house, but It doesn't look like it will project on large rooms.
Don't let these things change your mind. Here are some pictures to make you fall in love.