16 December 2011

Crown Center and Ice skating

Today, Hulver and I had a blast eating Panera, window shopping, and ice skating on the 6th grade field trip. It was one of those days that everything went well and everyone was happy. (minus a couple incidents, transportation included)

(For those of you who are friends/follow me elsewhere, I apologize for the excessive amount of times you see all my photos! I try to hold some back especially for here!)
 A fantastic end to finals week. I'm super excited for day 1 of family get togethers tomorrow. Then next Saturday, My Grandmas next Sunday, and Jeffrey's Sunday too.
I love the holidays!



2 comments:

  1. I am kind enough to share some photographs from the event. Just check on my site and in there you will find my friend's skills in Ice skating. Thanks for your helpful blog.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. And you, and you, and you...