29 December 2011

thrifted

This Christmas break, I've been doing more relaxing and crafting than thrifting. So I'm here to show you my recent craft book find from my last thrift trip. Many lady's out here in the blogosphere have inspired me with mid century book/magazine finds on their thrift trips. Now I no longer just glance at the "6 for 25 cents" book case. Good thing too, because this craft book is beautiful.
It had me at the cover, but the opening page didn't hurt it's wonderfulness. I've bookmarked several crafts to tackle and learned some new techniques from it's pages. 1974 knows just how to inspire me with it's colors and textures.
Now to go dig up all those glass bottles I saved for no good reason. Find any good thrifted books lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. And you, and you, and you...