24 February 2012

Skirt disguised shorts | An Outfit Post

 Top: Walmart | Shorts: Thrifted | Tights: Forever 21 | Belt: Thrifted | Necklace: Thrifted| Shoes: Rue 21,  glittered
I'm jumping around to prove that these are in fact- shorts. They look like a skirt, I know. This outfit was comfy and cute, so I was in a good mood all day. I also wore my glitter shoes, that I love. I finally wore the dress Melissa got me for Christmas on Wednesday, but I didn't get to take pictures. I will on a future wear, because it's adorable.
Enjoy your weekend!

4 comments:

  1. These shorts are adorable! Great find!

    Jenn

    passengerseatperspectives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard that all day Friday! Of course I wasn't falling on the ground, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shorts that look like shorts, Bailey! I have a couple of rompers like that, which really look dresses.
    One time I fell and the first thing my friend said to me, was not: "Are you okay?" No, it was "oh, that's not a dress?! Good thing, cause your butt would be showing right now." I have awesome friends. :P

    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. And you, and you, and you...