03 March 2012

Shamrock Shakes yumm

You probably saw this coming, right? It's March. McDonalds did this to us, and I'm trying to make up for it. I played around today to make a yummy Shamrock Shake that I am proud to share with you all. AND you can know everything that's in it, leaving out the mystery. (That's my favorite part)

Needed:
- 3 1/4 cups Icecream
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp Peppermint Extract
- Green Food Coloring
- Whipped cream! (okay that's optional)
Servings: 2-3 cups full (not measurements, actual cups)
1\\ Pour everything but food coloring into your blender. Mess around with the flavor- more mint or less? 1/4 tsp was pretty good for me. Definitely minty but not too overwhelming.
2\\ Add your food coloring, I used 15 drops for this color, so you'll need quite a bit for a dark green color.
3\\ Pour into cups. Spray some whipped cream on top. Straw. And enjoy!


1 comment:

I would love to hear from you. And you, and you, and you...