21 June 2012

Ho Hey: A tune for your day

Sound familiar? Bing perhaps? I have been unable to get this song out of my head since Jeffrey said something like "I keep hearing this commercial song that I'm sure you'd love". He makes fun of me for loving music from commercials. It's on tv and then shortly after appears in my library. I'm okay with it! There are some fantastic songs in commercials that I'm glad to have heard.
Back to this gem. I love it. It's one of those that reach reach down and knock on the door of my heart. This live video is wonderful, and maybe that's just because the lead singer is a total BABE. But maybe it's also because I can feel the emotion and read it on their faces. Studio version rules also, of course, check it out if live isn't your thing.
JUST PRESS PLAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. And you, and you, and you...