13 June 2012

iphone!

I joined you iphone users! Finally I got rid of my old brick and upgraded to a smartphone. This is all new to me. Internet access, apps, decent photo capabilities. I'm still in shock. I don't know what apps to download, how much data I'm going to use. This is the most money I've ever spent on myself, so it's my baby.

I want to publicly state that I will not become an I-phone Zombie. That was one of my issues with getting this phone. I hate talking to peoples foreheads. I don't want to ever be caught ordering a cup of jo while my eyes are surfing the web, or checking out the new photos on instagram while I'm carrying on a conversation. That makes me feel uncomfortable just thinking about it. If you see me committing this crime, smile politely and smack me in the forehead, please. I give any one of you permission.
It's no surprise I immediately downloaded instagram. I've dreamed of this photo app forever. These filters can make all the difference in a boring photo, and I'm just getting started. I'm not sure how to link these things quite yet, but you can follow me at Baileytann!
What apps should I download, what do I need to know? Iphone users, walk me through this, okay?

3 comments:

  1. I swear every blogger but me has an iphone, I'm so jealous. I think the only reason I want it is to get instagram though, and it doesn't seem like a valid reason to buy one. I like that you are determined not to let it take over your life though. Can't wait to see your first set of instaram photos xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! I felt the same but convinced myself it was for organizing purposes and making life easier. We'll see how it goes.

      Delete

I would love to hear from you. And you, and you, and you...