10 April 2013

what a day this year has been

what a year this day has been by Bailey Tann on Grooveshark

Found these fantastic tights online for cheap cheap. (I will spill the beans soon)
DSC_1624 DSC_1267 DSC_1247
Mediocre needlework consumes my fingertips lately. Moons and stars and suns and poorly done cursive. I wanna share but give me some time.
DSC_1135
I found this book in my school library and I'm debating "losing" it. The illustrations are gorgeous and it hasn't even been looked at since 2003. It needs a home. It needs MY home. 
DSC_1116 DSC_1534 DSC_1456 DSC_1459 DSC_1460 DSC_1467
We've had all of two warm days and I went plant crazy. Which I know is silly because I'm moving in three months and transporting plants.. I mean come on. I'm going to need an entire vehicle just to throw my greens in. But I regret nothing! I love having little greens to care for.

DSC_1475 DSC_1505 DSC_1508

Life is a constant fast forward, but it feels so slow. When I look up from the chaos I have to double check the date and quickly finished up the last things on my current to do list. But when I'm submerged in the chaos, everything feels so slow and things seem like they'll never come. I guess that's probably normal. But that's lately. And I'm sorting things out now but enjoying my time. Hows April? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. And you, and you, and you...