30 May 2013

"on moving out" MY ROOM

Untitled
UntitledUntitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
I finally built up the motivation to DO something. After several hours of frustration this is what I conjured up. I'm a little sad because after uploading the track is a little off from the video but it's probably one of those things that only I notice (right?). Just ignore me.
I have just weeks now until I leave this room. Now that I have it documented properly it's time to start packing it all away. I've been remembering that I forget everything with time (remembering forgetting) and so I am in a panic to capture it as I will never see it quite the same again. I may continue this series with videos.. or photos.. or maybe a variety of mediums if I am willing. Enjoy this last little peek into my room, as it is and never will be again.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. And you, and you, and you...