11 June 2013

living room simulation

Untitled
I've spent what feels like the last month shopping for apartment items... wait. Have I even shared that we found an apartment?! This is a pretty anticlimactic way to spill the beans. But we did! It's great! We have an awesome open park right in front of our SCREENED IN PORCH. And two bedrooms. I spend my days designing it all in my head.
Yesterday we found this beautiful couch in the last place we thought to look (I hate that expression. Duh.) for a great price (Thank you Cathy!). I am more than glad the hunt for a couch is over. We found a few dark stains on the upholstery, anyone have any tips on getting them out?
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. And you, and you, and you...